Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Goodbye green





In honor of the last day of Project Spectrum's green theme.

The photo atop is a little green-themed reading. The second photo is a floating candle holder, meaning that I keep moving it from room to room trying to find a suitable place for it. Just a little spearmint/eucalyptus hand lotion. A green pillow in our guest room and a bottle hanging in our kitchen window, much to Cynical's dismay.

June's color theme is blue and I plan to knit Clapotis from Knitty. Wish me luck and accurate gauge.

2 comments:

phinner said...

Clapotis? Sounds like a disease.

So, you were asking for suggestions for the Ragged Reading Group, but you've read like every single book at Amazon, right? heehee!!!

I'll miss green, its one of my favorite colors, but I look forward to your examples for bleu.

musicgeek said...

Your green socks were the bomb! Whatcha got planned for the blue month?