Sunday, January 07, 2007

Weekend gone

Seems a last minute work-oriented trip has been scheduled. I don't mind getting away, but for some reason I am not very excited to be heading out of town. I am a bit of a homebody (not to be confused with a home boy) and I really don't like spending my nights away from Cynical.

However, I do need to go and I do need to make the best of it, so I have packed away my cozy pajamas, some reading and some knitting, oh and an extra pair of warm socks. . . all designed to make me feel at home while I am away. Word has it that not one, but two, quality yarn shoppes are located nearby our meeting spot. However, I fear I won't have much time to visit either. This does nothing but enhance my angst.

Our weekend was very, very peaceful. Our days were full of music, knitting, cooking, chores, and some catching up. I fear my need to be home outweighed any desire to head out or socialize.

PS: As part of all this new beta Blogger stuff, I had to take down Reading Ragged. Sorry guys, but for some reason it was affecting my status on being allowed to convert to the new system. (Which I am still unable to do.) I should have sent you guys an e-mail, but I had hoped to have something else up and running. If any of you are interested in another reading site, let me know and I'll get one all set up for us. If not, I'll forgo getting something together. Sorry for the confusion, guys.

2 comments:

phinner said...

Happy Travels!!!

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or in the right side of the picture does it look like there are eyes looking at me????

Travel safely.