Thursday, January 08, 2009

How did they know that four was my OCD number

Farmwife tagged me with a unique meme. Go to her post and there is the sweetest photo, in complete contradition to the one I am showing here.

If you wanna play along, here's how it works.

1. Go to the 4th picture folder on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 more people.

She also gives a nice explanation of why they chose the number four.

I must confess, however, that I was excited at the number 4, being as when I get stressed, I count things in multiples of four. There you have it, another reason to wonder about my sanity and advise me to stay away from heat sources and sharp objects.

As for the photograph above, I think I shot it in anticipation of a post about the fact that we bought a new mattress and box springs for our upstairs guest room, only to discover that the box springs couldn't squeeze through the doorway up the stairs. So, we had to stow them in the garage and have a series of 2 x 6 boards cut to become the foundation of the mattress. Sad, boring and true. This was shot at the hardware store.

Now, as for the tagging. Let's see, how about any of you that wish to participate do. I'm feeling a bit lax in the rule department these days. Have at it.

1 comment:

madretz said...

sounds fun, i'll have to do this too.

just fyi, my OCD # is 2.