Thursday, September 08, 2005

Coooooool!

I so want to buy everything on this site. Don't you love the little pouches with the cutouts with little bits of artwork? I must have one. I must have one. Wait a minute. . . I am not shopping any more. I am behaving. I am not spending money foolishly. I am chipping away at my debt.

The note cards are so sweet. Gotta have the note cards. Must feed stationery addiction. . . .

But I want them. I want them.

Le Shoppe Boy Girl Party

Or maybe something from this site, perhaps the blossom note cards?

The Paper Princess

2 comments:

emily said...

I'm liking the blossom note from Paper Pricess. I'm also digging on the baubled apron. I like aprons. Though I don't cook often, I find an apron makes me feel good. My only apron is as old as me at least and reads "Rootin Tootin Texan".

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I have an apron I made in sixth grade as part of my Home Ec class. I don't think it will fit any more, but it's precious purple.

I sooooo love paper products.