Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Need You Tonight

Adios Jordis, I hate to see you go, but I wonder if you can take much more of this pressure. I suspect you will do well and am not fretting for you. (PS: I caught that you stammered on the lyrics. How nice that Gary Gary didn't peg you on it.)

Marty, you were robbed of an encore. Trust me, you deserved to give us "Trees" one more time tonight. Instead we had to listen to a cheesy new song and trust me, we didn't enjoy it.

JD, you got lucky. You are fun to watch, but again, you are not right for "our band. . . INXS."

Mig, please breathe. I feared you were going to throw up on stage. Relax, don't do it.

Suzie, sweet Suzie, no, you didn't do "I Can't Make You Love Me" justice, but you also did a great job on "Never Tear Us Apart". Doesn't mean you won't go soon, just means we love your voice. Cynical adores you.

How many of you are going to purchase the performance CD?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just passing through. Clicking on the NEXT BLOG buttons on blogger.com... just browsing... and read your comment and I'm on the west coast and INXS hasn't aired yet.

:O(

Waaaahhhhhhhh

I really liked Jordis and sorry to see her go. But I always knew she wasn't right for the band.

emily said...

I don't know. Do you think the CD will be any good? I'm still watching the show. I liked JDs song, it was 2nd to Marty's I think. So I didn't mind hearing it again. I REALLY would have liked to hear Trees again.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Hope I didn't ruin it for you guys. I didn't even stop to think about the time difference. Sorry!

I liked JD's song too, but I was sold on Marty's performance.

Poor Jordis. I hated to see her go.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I really like Marty and think he's a good fit. However, JD did show me that he can perform and he was a crowd pleaser, a little Hutchence-esque in my opinion and that might help him. He might pull this off yet.

Mig was my pick all along, but I am being swayed by Marty. INXS seems to like JD a bit and they seem to be grooming him. I dunno.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Mig is too theatrical for my tastes now.