Tuesday, January 24, 2006

We may never leave the house again

As most of you know, we recently treated ourselves to a fancy new laptop and my, oh, my how we do love our Dell (so much that I want to marry it. Seriously, I am thinking of popping the question myself!) Then Christmas was kind to us in the form of DVDs, books and mucho hobby-fueling goodies.

We have now added two new electronic devices to our stash: a DVD player for the bedroom (to accompany the other two we already have in the house) and a DVR.

Jenny From the Blog mentioned recently that most gadgets and goodies are developed to keep us in our homes. You got it right, sister, we may never leave the house again.

Happy Anniversary to our favorite couple. I'd like to wish Needlefingers and Pilot lots of roses and lasagna in their future. If you don't know this awesome twosome, you gotta visit their blogs.

I also want to thank each of you for your kind words upon on grandmother's passing. It's friends and kind words that pull you through. I had no idea I would be so affected by this loss. Somehow I had convinced myself that I had let go already and was prepared. I guess you can never really do either. My online friends have been so kind and I didn't have to worry about crying in front of any of you. Thank you.

No comments: