Friday, June 02, 2006

Something blue

Whenever I think of this month's Project Spectrum choice, I always find myself saying, (not out loud) "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue."

Here's my something blue. Details in the Finished Objects section at right.

I am getting lots of questions about what I will do with my Spiral Rib Bag (from One Skein) and I am not certain yet, but I think it would be great to tuck my sundries in when I travel or maybe even use it to hold another hand-knitted item as a gift. I will have to spend more time with it to determine its purpose in life.

1 comment:

Lynilu said...

Just visited your blog with delight. I love your blue bag. It looks friendly. Keep it close! I'm recently retired and widowed, trying to put my life and my possessions in order and relocate. I've wanted for years to be busy with various crafts, and I'm so inspired by what you do! I can't wait to be able to start a fun project and actually finish it! That is one of the few things about being alone that is exciting for me . . . simply being able to do something without being interrupted by someone else's agenda. Wish me luck.