Monday, October 22, 2007

Sharing the love

Recently Emily posted about a neat idea and I want to play along. It's a chance to share some love, pass along some good vibes and give a little back.

Here's how it works: I pledge to send five tangible gifts to the first five people that decide to join in. These goodies will arrive by the end of the year. And they are surprises, so I can't tell you what they will be.

Here's what you have to do in return:
-Include a comment here if you want to get in the "game"; also e-mail me your address at raggedaroundtheedges (at) hotmail (dot) com.

-Return the favor: post about this on your blog, inviting five people to play along and sending five gifts to them as well.

PS: Like Emily, it's ok if more than five sign up, it's just a starting point.

Come on. . . you know you want to. Pay it forward.

3 comments:

zann said...

See I didn't post on Emily's because it had gone waaay past 5 people and I didn't want to overwhelm her... but here I'm the first so I'm totally playing along. And posting this in my blog.

Art the Omnipotent said...

I definitely want to play along.

madretz said...

You're right! I do want to. :) Sounds like fun!