Monday, May 14, 2007

Little Bunny Faux Foo

People do the nicest things, don't they? And I am always amazed at their generosity and thoughtfulness. I often hope some of it will rub off on me.

For instance, I had been coveting Blue Moon Fiber Arts Little Bunny Foo Foo sock yarn for some time and had even pondered ordering it. However, after a little "googling" with Needlefingers, we quickly learned, much to my dismay, that the colors pooled in the most unfortunate of ways. Needlefingers assured me that we could come up with something much better. And that she did.

She surprised me with a skein of her very own hand-dyed Little Bunny Faux Foo for my birthday. It's so very gorgeous and right up my alley in softness and color. She did such a wonderful job. How thoughtful is she?

5 comments:

Hope said...

Gorgeous!

Nan said...

Hand-dyed? Wow...she's good!

Kissed Knitter said...

I can't wait to see it in person! :)

Susan said...

You do have a wonderful friend there! Craftiness and generosity seem to go hand in hand.
Gorgeous yarn and an equally beautiful gesture.

FarmWife said...

She is cool isn't she? And talk about talented.