Saturday, May 19, 2007

Summertime and the living is easy

I have been neglectful in thanking all of you for the wonderful birthday wishes. You guys make birthdays fun.

I also owe a huge thanks to Phin and Madretz for the beautiful handmade cards and the adorable "It's A Small World" snow globe. (I am struggling with photographing it, but I assure you, it's too cute for words.) In addition, I have already received my portion of a trade with Phin, and I promise to show you my big score whenever I finish my end of the deal.

I have been tagged by Cynical, who apparently is part of a long line of tagees. So, here are eight random things about me:

1. My obsessive-compulsive number is 4. (Meaning I count things in multiples of four whenever I am nervous.)

2. I love cheese. I mean LUV it.

3. My favorite place in the world is our bedroom. It's peaceful, uncluttered, quiet, well lit, tucked away in one corner of the house and a wonderful breeze blows through this time of year.

4. I do not have an athletic or rhythmic bone in my body, meaning I suck at team sports and dancing.

5. I am addicted to organizational shows. I even use the DVR to record them for my viewing pleasure.

6. I nearly broke into tears when I heard that "Veronica Mars" was cancelled. I also refer to situations she has encountered when talking to my friends, which always results in an eye roll and a very sympathetic look.

7. I sleep soundly each night, falling into slumber immediately and rarely moving.

8. I look like my grandmother.

Now, if you just read this, assume yourself "tagged".

7 comments:

Caroline said...

I loved reading your list. I love finding people that also count. My number is 3. Not sure where it came from, but I have been doing it as long as I remember.

Brando said...

I find myself down right giddy when I see a Clean Sweep marathon.

Rudy said...

NO taggsees backsees. (Running like a fool)

Susan said...

If loving cheese is wrong, then I don't wanna be right.

madretz said...

mmm...i luvs me some cheese, too!

I'll have to do this. They always seem so fun!

emily said...

I'm jealous of your number 7.

I sent you an e-mail.

Nan said...

I, too, am jealous of your number 7. Enjoy it while it lasts.