Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas confessions

Ok, so I have a few holiday confessions. You don't mind if I share a bit here, do you? It's a bit selfish of me, you see, as I shop for others, I keep spying stuff I'd like to find beneath my tree.

Well, first of all, I secretly want a Nintendo DS so I can cook like Lisa Kudrow. That's the only reason. It's not a good enough one though, right?

I sooo want a dressmaker's form. Seriously, no more pathetic sweaters folded on the table photographs and no more begging Cynical to take a shot of me and then never being satisfied with them.

Ooooh and a cleaning lady, complete with her own Swiffer, would be a grand thing for Santa to deposit in my stocking.

Oh, and world peace and healthcare for all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand the Lisa Kudrow refernce.... : /

I want a dressform too! Baaaaadly. I tend to stay away from a lot of garments because I am afraid of them fitting poorly...like so many of my endeavors thus far have :(

But I have seen some "make your own" dressform tutorials. Maybe one of these days I'll just get really drunk and let my friends paper maiche me. Ha!

madretz said...

Hee, I saw that commercial for the 1st time just a couple of days ago. I sorta kinda but not really want a Nintendo DS, too.